When you order them online!The website will hit you up for a lot of things.Most of which! Are not needed.
The one that is not needed is "BATTERIES"! The amp. hearing aids come with a charging stand!
Then! After you get them!They will call you up and try to connect you with a company that sells saving pkgs.!
What that co. sells are not savings pkgs at all.They are leaflets of what we get in our billing statements every month.
And! You name to go to another co. that does the same thing as well!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sales tactics
- Name on a mailing list
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Msa30X Sound Amplifiers
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "The advertising is very deceptive: 2 Pairs for $10, just pay shipping $5.99 Then lower down it reads: "Through this special offer, you'll receive your revolutionary HD Night Vision Wraparounds for..."
- "I had my ears pierced at Claires accessories just over 5 weeks ago.The earrings they used were made from stainless steel but the decorative ball at the front had small..."
- "In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN..."
- " I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99. I was sitting in my car reading..."
- "So Today I was approved for a loan ... But then tonight I see a pending transaction which is for me to money gram back .. Sounds fishy yes then..."
- "Absolutely despicable building and it has only gotten worse since management switched to AIY. The initial property manager for AIY who came in did nothing but bad mouth the prior..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."