Stanton, Texas

I don't remember ordering this thing.I am sure I didn't order 3.

From the information I am seeing on this web site I see them for about 20 bucks so why would I want one that is 33 buck and three of them at that.

They better take returns.a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at MSA30X. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $111 and wants MSA30X to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sham. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by MSA30X other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with MSA30X?

Comments

Starkey Hearing Technologies - Series S Hearing Aids Review Starkey Hearing Technologies "My sister and I have very severe hearing loss, we used your hearing aids for many many years, almost a year ago we got your newest supposingly your best digital..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more Eyebuydirect - When they replace a pair they send you the smallest pair that doesn't fit. Eyebuydirect "I went through 2 pairs of the same frame. I was told my prescription which is -2.25 to -2.75 is excessively high and they would only replace in a smaller..." Read more Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more